Bill has over 20 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry. He has worked as a Programmer/Analyst, Client Server Architect, Client Server Developer, and provided Team Leadership in the government, services, healthcare and other industries.
He also excels in applying Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Implementation, Software Design Patterns and complete software development life cycles. He possesses a very strong understanding of building object-oriented, reusable solutions. Additionally, he possesses a complete understanding in shop floor data collection to integrate with ERP systems.
- Leadership and Training – Bill has taught several classes on the Microsoft .NET Framework and the C# language, as well as presenting at .NET user groups and was a founding member of both the Acxiom TResNet (Technical Resource Network) and the Little Rock .NET User Group in Little Rock Arkansas.
- Architecture Design – He has designed and developed several new application architectures that take full advantage of the object oriented capabilities of .NET technologies.
- Industrial Application Design – He has developed several Human Machine Interface (HMI) applications leveraging the capabilities of the Microsoft .Net framework to interface with controls driven machines.
- Database Design – Bill has designed several databases that incorporated complex stored procedures, constraints, referential integrity, schemas, security and triggers. Designed and developed ETL tasks for DTS and SSIS.
- Application Development – Bill has developed many applications; whether it is Windows applications, TabletPC applications, mobile applications, smart applications or Web applications, he has extensive development knowledge. All applications were developed in accordance to Microsoft and industry standards, utilizing a variety of languages, frameworks and tools.